In this section
Streamlined Transfer of High-parameter Flow Cytometry Panel from Cell Analyzer to Cell Sorter Prior to In-Depth Single-Cell Multiomic Analysis of Murine Lymphocyte Subpopulations
- A complete solution for high-parameter flow cytometry, cell sorting and single-cell multiomics research
Leveraging the Power of High-Parameter Cell Sorting and Single-Cell Multiomics to Profile Intratumoral Immune Cells in a Model of B-cell Lymphoma
- BD FACSymphony™ S6 Cell Sorter and BD Rhapsody™ Single-Cell Analysis System enable a comprehensive analysis of cell composition in the tumor microenvironment
Assessing Tumor-Driven Perturbations During Hematopoiesis in a Melanoma Mouse model Through Single-Cell Multiomic Analysis
- Using the BD FACSMelody™ Cell Sorter to simultaneously isolate four rare cell populations
Exploring Tumor Heterogeneity of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia using Single Cell Multiomics
- BD FACSMelody™ Cell Sorter and BD Rhapsody™ Single-Cell Analysis System enable targeted mRNA and protein expression profiling in single cells
- A presentation slide desk is also available for this data sheet: CLL phenotyping with BD Rhapsody™ Targeted Panels and BD® AbSeq Assays
Resolving Human Circulating Innate Lymphoid Cell Heterogeneity using Advanced Single Cell Multiomic Analysis
- Application of BD Rhapsody™ Single-Cell Analysis System and BD FACSymphony™ high parameter cell analyzer for cell signature discovery and deep immunophenotyping
- A presentation slide desk is also available for this data sheet: Single cell multiomic analysis for the resolution of innate lymphoid cell heterogeneity
A Comprehensive Characterization of Regulatory T Cells Using BD Rhapsody™ Single-Cell Analysis System
- Simultaneous measurement of surface protein and mRNA expression enables the identification of distinct subsets of regulatory T cells
- A presentation slide desk is also available for this data sheet: One solution for comprehensive Treg characterization via single cell multiomic analysis
Assessing Obesity-Induced Inflammation in Mice Through Single Cell Multiomics Analysis
- Enabling simultaneous detection of protein and mRNA expression on a single cell level using the BD® AbSeq and BD Rhapsody™ Mouse Immune Response Panel
- A presentation slide desk is also available for this data sheet: Single cell multiomics analysis of immune cells in obese mice
Single-cell T cell receptor repertoire analysis of sorted γδ T cells using the BD Rhapsody™ TCR/BCR Multiomic Assay
- Identification of paired, full-length γδ T cell receptor sequences and in-depth analysis of γδ T cell receptor clonal expansion in a latent tuberculosis (TB) donor
Comparative analysis of CITE-seq on the BD Rhapsody™ and 10X Genomics Chromium Single-Cell Analysis Systems
- We demonstrate that AbSeq on the BD Rhapsody™ System has superior resolution to TotalSeq™ Antibodies on the 10X Genomics Chromium platform in an experiment comparing CITE-seq performance using two PBMC donors, controlling for antibody concentration and staining volume.
Unlock new research applications with the BD Rhapsody™ HT Single-Cell Analysis System
- Single-cell analysis technologies are essential to understand the intricacies and heterogeneity of cellular populations. What influences your workflow decisions in single-cell experiments?
Introducing the BD Rhapsody™ 8-Lane Cartridge
- The BD Rhapsody™ 8-Lane Cartridge features an expanded 8-lane design using the same gentle and robust microwell technology
BD Rhapsody™ HT Single-Cell Analysis System
- The BD Rhapsody™ HT Single-Cell Analysis System allows flexible sample processing and cell capture of hundreds to hundreds of thousands of single cells using a gentle and robust microwell-based cartridge technology and multitier barcoding system enabled by the BD Rhapsody™ Enhanced Bead Reagent Kit.
BD® OMICS-Guard Sample Preservation Buffer
- Here, we present a trio of illustrative datasets showing the versatile applications of the BD® OMICS-Guard Buffer. These datasets encompass (1) a comprehensive CITE-seq experiment with two different sample types conducted on the BD Rhapsody™ Single-Cell Analysis System; (2) utilization of the BD® OMICS-Guard Buffer to preserve protein epitopes for flow cytometry analyses; and (3) detailed qPCR analyses.