In this section
Technology Bulletins Released for Rhapsody Products:
- Ordering Additional Indexes for Rhapsody
- Index primers are used to uniquely label individual libraries so that multiple libraries can be sequenced in a single Illumina® sequencing run. This technical bulletin provides quick guides and instructions for ordering additional indexing primers for BD Rhapsody™ Sequencing Libraries.
- Doc ID: 23-22747-00
- Revision date: 06/2020
- How to Operate the BD Rhapsody™ Targeted Analysis VDJ CDR3 Pipeline
- This technical bulletin is a supplement to the BD® Single-Cell Multiomics Bioinformatics Handbook and provides a step-by-step instructions on how to operate the BD Rhapsody Targeted Analysis VDJ CDR3 Pipeline.
- Doc ID: 23-22817-00
- Revision date: 07/2020
- Processing nuclei samples on the BD Rhapsody™ Single-Cell Analysis System
- In this technical bulletin, we show how isolated nuclei can be captured and amplified on the BD Rhapsody™ Single-Cell Analysis System.
- Doc ID: 23-23161-00
- Revision date: 10/2020
- Co-staining cells with fluorescent antibodies and BD Oligo-Conjugated Antibodies
- Here, we address how to co-stain cells with the same clone of both fluorescent antibodies and oligonucleotide-conjugated antibodies (BD® Single-Cell Multiplexing Kit or BD® AbSeq Ab-Oligos).
- Doc ID: 23-23247-00
- Revision date: 03/2021